Time & Location
About the Event
This course is an introductory workshop that explores the issues of self-harm in children and young people.
By the end of this course participants will gain:
• An insight into the minds of children and young people who self-harm
• Awareness of the various types of self-harm and associated risks
• Practical strategies to engage and support children and young people who self-harm
• Confidence to support colleagues and parents/carers working with children and young people who self-harm
• An overview of the self-harm and overdose assessment and risk management including the appropriate referral pathways
• Information on the treatments and case offered by the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
If you would like to book a place on any of the above dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited so early booking is advised.