Teaching and Innovation in Medical Education
Time & Location
About the Event
The day will cover:
- Understanding the BSMS curriculum and structure
- Theories of teaching and learning for small or large groups
- Providing effective feedback for learners and evaluating your teaching
- Planning your teaching session
- Using new technologies to enhance learning and teaching
This is a small group setting so there are opportunities to discuss your own ideas for teaching with other participants.
Attendance is free, and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
If you are interested, please click register to complete the form or contact the Department of Medical Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking form and more information.