Following the successful bi-weekly webinars, we are delighted to share with you an opportunity to join our next Webinar themed: Cancer Prehabilitation and Prevention on the 20th Oct 2020 Tuesday 7-8.30 pm.
We are grateful to our expert panel members led by: Dr Tara Rampal Consultant Anaesthetist Founder and Director of Kent and Medway Prehab, Dr Bana Haddad Macmillan GP and Kent & Medway NHS Cancer Alliance GP Lead for Personalised Cancer Care and K&M CCG Cancer Lead Claire Mallet Personalised Care Programme Manager K&M Cancer Alliance Roberto Laza -Cagigas Senior Exercise Physiologist Supported by many other experts and a patient perspective.
Facilitated by Dr Rakesh Koria K&M CCG Cancer and Education Lead and Macmillan GP Associate Advisor.
Key Issues and Focus:
Cancer Prevention at Personal Practice PCN and Population Level
Cancer Prehabilitation Evidence and Impact
Cancer Prehabilitation for Suspected and Confirmed Cancers
Exercise, Behavioural Changes and Lifestyle
Many Other Issues: You will bring on the night via the live chat line.
Case and Situational Based Discussions:
1. Cancer is a life changing event and up to 40% are preventable, and so the best way?
2. What specific lifestyle changes are best utilised and the secret to sticking to it?
3. Do you want to significantly improve cancer outcomes for your patients?
4. What is Cancer Prehabilitation and what is the evidence base?
5. What does our award-winning K&M Cancer Prehab team offer and how to access it?
6. Can Cancer Prehabilitation improve outcomes for ALL suspected cancer referrals?
7. How does Prehab impact on cancer and other surgical or palliative outcomes?
8. Any other key issues you wish to share and discuss
If you would like to share a case or any other issues that could help us all learn, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us from the comfort of your home, to what is going to be a helpful session packed with pragmatic practice shared learning.
To see more detailed information on the event and to register for a place please use this link
ZOOM details are sent via confirmation email after booking a place nearer the event day. Please keep hold of the confirmation email and scroll towards the bottom to locate the ZOOM details.
BEST PRACTICE FORUM…Together We Can Do More to Improve Care and Support