Audience: This webinar is suitable for all primary care professionals across England
Wednesday 27th January 2021, 13:00 – 13:30
This webinar aims to debunk myths surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine for cancer patients and will explore the key learnings for primary care professionals.
It will cover a number of questions, including:
• Can patients on cancer treatment have the vaccine? Are there any exceptions?
• Does it matter when they have the vaccine in their treatment cycle? Do they need to be vaccinated prior to starting treatment?
• When will cancer patients get the vaccine? Which group are they in?
• Is either vaccine preferable?
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions to speakers throughout this webinar.
• Professor Robert Duncombe, Director of Pharmacy at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Neil Bayman, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead