Health Education England and First Contact Practitioners have come together to create a brand new forum for First Contact Practitioners in Primary Care across the South East region.
This forum is multiprofessional and aimed at anyone involved in the First Contact Practitioner pathway, including First Contact Practitioners, Educators, Supervisors, Service Leads, or Aspiring First Contact Practitioners.
The purpose of this forum is to:
- Offer peer to peer support
- Share knowledge, good practice, resources, and approaches within the First Contact Practitioner pathway
- Provide professional development and learning opportunities
- Connect with Systems, Primary Care Training Hubs, Health Education England Fellows and the developing Faculties in Advancing Practice and Allied Health Professions
- Build a culture of engagement and a consistency of approach
- Build a wider community of practice to support those who are interested in becoming First Contact Practitioners.
If you would like to join this forum and attend our virtual launch event on Tuesday 12 January at 18:30, please complete this South East FCP Forum registration survey.
Confirmation emails and virtual meeting invites will be sent on W/C 4 January, so please save the date.