We are writing to let you know about our upcoming event - South East Aspiring Nursing Associates webinar on Tuesday 11 May 2021, 10:30-12:30 via MS Teams.
This webinar is aimed at individuals who are interested in becoming a Nursing Associate.
During this webinar, we will have guest speakers and will aim to explore:
1. The role of a Nursing Associate
2. How to study to become a Nursing Associate
i. Entry requirements
iii. UCAS/Direct entry
3. Nursing Associates in practice
4. A Nursing Associate story
5. Next steps to become a Nursing Associate
If you wish to register your attendance, please complete this webinar booking form. We aim to respond to registrations and confirm places within 5-7 working days.
Please note we will be recording this session and we are very happy for you to circulate this email to anyone who may benefit from attending.
South East Nursing and Midwifery Team